Axness, Marcy Wineman,
- What is Written On The Heart; Primal Issues on Adoption
- Painful Lessons; Loving Bonds The
Heart of Open Adoption
Buckley, Dr. Sarah J.
- Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering (2005)
- Evolutions End,
- Magical Child,
- Magical Child Revisited,
- Crack in the Cosmic Egg.
Caplan, Mariana (1998)
- UNTOUCHED: The Need for Genuine
Affection in an Impersonal World.
Chamberlain, David (1998)
- The Mind of your Newborn Baby
- Babies Remeber Birth
England, Pam (1998)
- Birthing From Within: An Extra-Ordinary Guide to Childbirth Preparation.
Goldman, Ronald (1997)
- Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma
Karr -Morse and S. Wiley (1999)
- Ghosts from the Nursery: Tracing the Roots of Violence
Klaus, Marshall & Phyllis Klaus (2000)
Kroger, Mary, (2004)
- The Impact of Birthing Practices on Breastfeeding
*Kunchinskas, Susan, (2009)
- The Chemistry of Connection
Liedloff, Jean (1986)
- The Continuum Concept: In Search of Happiness Lost
Fabricant, Emerson, Linn and Linn (1999)
- Remembering Our Home: Healing Hurts and
- Receiving Gift from Conception to Birth
- The Biology of Belief
- Unleashing the Power of Consciouness
- Matter and Miracles
Luminare, Carista-Rosen (2000)
- Parenting Begins before Conception. A Guide-For You and Your Future Child.
Myrna Martin, (2003)
- Birth and Attachment; How to totally support
your baby from here on Booklet
*McCarty, Wendy Anne Ph.D. (2002)
- Being with Babies,.(2004) Welcoming Consciousness
Moberg, Kerstin Uvnas (2003)
Nathanielsz, Peter MD, PhD (2001)
- The Prenatal Prescription,
- Life Before Birth,
- Life in the Womb
- Birth Reborn,
- The Scientification of Love,
- The Farmer and the Obstetrician,
- The Caesarean, AND all of his books.
*Prager, Judith (2002)
- How to be the Best Lover: A guide
*Seigel MD, Daniel and Hartzell, Mary (2004)
- Parenting from the Inside Out.
Szejer, Miriam (2005)
*Verney, Thomas (1982)
- The Secret Life of the Unborn Child.
- New York: Dell (2003)
- Tomorrrow’s Baby.
*Wirth, Frederick (2001)
* are highly recommended
- The Psychology of Birth. STAR Foundation. (2001), 43 min, 40 sec.
- The Psychology of Birth: Invitation to Intimacy. Owl Productions (2004), 53 min.
- Bonded Beginnings: Creating An Extraordinary Family, Hollywood Birth Center (2003) 28 minutes
- Kangaroo Mother Care. Bergman, Nils (2001) 26 minutes. A Must see.
- What Babies Want (2004) 58 minutes Psalm & Zoya (2005) Unassisted Homebirth of our Twins www.EarthBirthProductions.com
- Babies Know: The 7 Principles of Pre& Perinatal Psychology, from the baby’s perspective
- Helping Children Heal Trauma Brain and Relationship www.sbgi.edu
These are some handouts Karen likes to recommend for parents before and after they have their baby.
*note - you need to download all the handouts below.
You can download them individually below, or in a single .zip file containing all the handouts by: (clicking here)